Friday, August 10, 2012

JoeJustJoe and Asses

One of my anonymous sources mentioned I seem to have a fixation with asses. While it is true all my cohorts are just that, I (me) have to come clean and said "Yes, I does like a nice fat Latino (masculine) culo to put my little pinger in from time to time."

It made me sick for a while at first but after thinking about it I realized it was my calling. Now some of you are going to call BS on JoeJustJoe saying I dont have the capasity to think but even an earthworm can think - ergo - I can thinks.

I plan on going to Zona Norte this weekend, I managed to suck up a few OT hours at the Stop and Gulp, but I can't decide if I shuld wear my Fireballs or Rodrigo disguise.

Anyone have a suggestion which one I shuld use because I cannot go as Jihad Salman, Haifa may catch me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment