Monday, August 6, 2012

EnsenadaDr, Tila and JoeJustJoe meet in Tijuana

It started out as a quiet day for me (JoeJustJoe) I was just posting a lot of my usual shit on Baja Nomads when Janene sends me a U2U to let me (I) know she and Tila are waiting for me with a pound of ass butter and 2 amazingly huge dildos they want to do you know what to you know who's ass so I put on my Rodrigo disguise dusted off the 2001 Corolla and met them in Rosarito where we proceeded to...................

Was that a run on sentence??

1 comment:

  1. As long as a woman isn't expecting a greek god, she can pretty much find a willing male. Yet, there are way more sex toys for women than there are for men. I've been in one of those adult novelty stores with a girlfriend once and was surprised to see most of that stuff was for women.. Sofia: Actually, a woman doesn't even have to leave the house. If she has an internet connection, she could have a guy show up at her door (if she chose to do so)..
    My web page - sex toys

    ReplyDelete